Sunday, July 20, 2014

The true approach..

The breeze in the air, when it kissed my breath
I knew not then, that it touched my self
I had been beneath, shaken disbelief
I knew not then, the sky is within reach

The human mind is, at once of limiting will
But the true conscious is, of nature expansive
The skeptic, judging mind, knows not what made it
Thinks this is it, disagrees with no limits

But why blame the mind, the soul had fed its thought
Would you blame the coal, if you had fed it fire

True awareness is the goal, and also the process
There is no end to reach, only a journey you will alight

No comments:

I've switched to artoac1.wordpress.com

Dear reader, I've switched to WordPress upon getting the pop-up that the current Blogger app is not configured to the upgraded version ...