Sunday, July 06, 2014

Devoted to You

My Child, I am, Devoted to you
As none other, I will continue to serve you
You are a gift, the greatest one from God
I will hold precious, and forever cherish

They say, you are made, of the five elements
Your soul was forever, the sages would say
But I believe no, a part was me
My love, my prayer, my devotion eternal

Your little steps, make leaps, in my heart
The time with you, I ever feel complete
Your little antics, keep me always in cheer
A spontaneous smile, it happily breaks forth

As you grow, your pictures I glance
I may forget a little, but not your birth
That cry you let you, had me in smiles
What irony it is, the mystery of joy

No comments:

I've switched to artoac1.wordpress.com

Dear reader, I've switched to WordPress upon getting the pop-up that the current Blogger app is not configured to the upgraded version ...