Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Reincarnate

The flowers in the wind today, have flown once before
The rain drops fall down, for the water evaporates
I have been here once, I just don't recollect

I have been a cow before, a snake and a human perhaps
I have been the vegetable, the fruit and the stone perhaps
As matter moved from gross to subtle, I have stayed unchanged
This life is just the chakras, and the energy it holds

I must met have wife before, my son and I share bond eternal
My sister, well-wishers, they were all there, and so we share this love forever..
But ever wish if to be born that, I be my parents son again..

No comments:

I've switched to artoac1.wordpress.com

Dear reader, I've switched to WordPress upon getting the pop-up that the current Blogger app is not configured to the upgraded version ...