Monday, July 09, 2012

This Journey with my Child


My baby dear, my first born child
Is it really me, that created you
Or were you born, of that bright light
which created us, made all the rules

You are not me, but still a part of me
And of more value, than me the whole

To protect you, why this instinct in me
For are you not, just another soul

A journey I began, that you will start
Or is it just, a single thread
I will continue Life, just in your heart

A journey strange, is life and death
And how each being, came to evolve
All these instincts, this complex thought
Why are we living, purpose bereft

So baby dear, I welcome you back
For I must know, you were once here
I hope to help, your search as mine
Is achieved in full, with us hand in hand

No comments:

I've switched to artoac1.wordpress.com

Dear reader, I've switched to WordPress upon getting the pop-up that the current Blogger app is not configured to the upgraded version ...