Monday, July 09, 2012

Krishna


Under the blue moonlit sky
Coloring the water and ambience in blue
My Krishna your temple bells
Are the very sounds of the environ around

Walking by the giggling river
Soft grass caressing my feet
When all one can think of is embracing one's love
Dear Krishna how did you live separated from Radha

A beautiful night, sweet breeze blowing by
Further cooling the sandal-paste on my forehead
And intoxicating fragrance of the Raat-rani flowers
Reminds me Krishna, what bliss would be like

I feel like laying down, where am I hurrying to
Breathe in the life, a gift I am born to
And then immersing it in, closing my eyes
Playful Krishna, I'll finally embrace you

No comments:

I've switched to artoac1.wordpress.com

Dear reader, I've switched to WordPress upon getting the pop-up that the current Blogger app is not configured to the upgraded version ...