Sunday, February 05, 2017

Infosys paintings: the profusion of talent

There were a series of paintings exhibited in the Infosys campus recently. And I was struck by how professional it all seemed like! I also kept an eye on who the painters were, and their employee numbers:

  • Some of them must be straight out of college, and what amazed me was the keen eye to detail. 
  • While others seemed to be quite senior employee numbers, which means they were devoting a significant part of their personal time towards this pursuit.
  • I also noted that the same painter at times had multiple paintings. Each of them wonderful. Meaning this was genuine talent at display.

I wish our country had more avenues for them to prosper, just as painters. It's very obviously their first love, but they can't earn their meal with just it. Well, in another time maybe!

Hats off to each of them!!

No comments:

I've switched to artoac1.wordpress.com

Dear reader, I've switched to WordPress upon getting the pop-up that the current Blogger app is not configured to the upgraded version ...