Monday, October 01, 2012

The Hero

I want to be no hero, I want to be just you
I want not to be known, just be one of all like you

There is no heroism, in putting life at risk
No really, said my hero, it's rather really foolish


It's society that props me, people like me and you
They want to see in me, that what they rather no be

So Hero is not what I want be, I rather just be me
A human just like any, with good and bad in me

Can you help me dear man, can you help this Hero
There is no pleasure greater, than living simple life

Hark, I said, no no, this cannot really be you
I worship you like God, you got to be a Hero

No comments:

I've switched to artoac1.wordpress.com

Dear reader, I've switched to WordPress upon getting the pop-up that the current Blogger app is not configured to the upgraded version ...