Tuesday, October 02, 2012

Fantasy flight, with Ganesha! (Part 1)

I had gone to sleep, well almost. When Ganesha you woke me up. The curved trunk and reddish black eyes jolted me off my sleep. I screamed "Who", though I knew it's You.

You held me by hand, and took me on Mooshik. Never had I thought, I'd ride the animal I dread.
Oh I know you chose him as vahana to protect him. From us humans. So we realize the mice too serve a purpose in our food chain. To warn not to wipe them off civilization (that is, if we ever could!)

When in flight, the first thing I yet wanted to confirm is that many-opinioned fable, of the cause for broken tusk. Ganaraja just gave me another look, as if "what audacity!" and kept flight.

Where were we headed...

No comments:

I've switched to artoac1.wordpress.com

Dear reader, I've switched to WordPress upon getting the pop-up that the current Blogger app is not configured to the upgraded version ...