Friday, December 22, 2006

Verses for the day - Dec 21

In my luck, I have faith no more
If victory does come, it would not, lucky be

I am not interested, in making friends with you
For I have loved her, and so have you

Who am I, to write you a poem
Who are you, that anyone write you a poem

A princess should not, an ordinary man love
Beggars see stars, they have no ceilings to watch

Another me, not one in haste
Of intense feelings, and liesurely days
Have written these poems, words from my heart
In rhythm unknown, to a calculated mind

Slowly but surely, in mud will i crumble
Slowly immersing, in deep waters will i dissolve
Slowly with intensity, will i rise among the flames

No comments:

I've switched to artoac1.wordpress.com

Dear reader, I've switched to WordPress upon getting the pop-up that the current Blogger app is not configured to the upgraded version ...