Monday, December 25, 2006

Beautiful Death

Had a tiff with a friend today and I had this energy to channelize..And tht's how this was created (feel at peace now)..

In that bitter dawn of the frozen winter night
Over blistered footsteps and agonies of breath
My heart held light, it still had hope
I could feel the nectar oozing, that on painful pierce of love
And it gave me strength, like never lived before

Remembering the ecstasy, of the days gone by
Sitting next to me, you would hum, sometimes sing
Words that I forget, but the sound
Even now, surfs through my blood
When I would want nothing, but the moment stay still
It gave me warmth, a thousand summers wouldn't

And then a sight, my eyes had yearned for
Was it the first sunray or your luster that broke through
That a well long dry, now overflew
Bruised lips had a smile, even as you blurred out of sight
I earned a death, that washed every birth off my sins

1 comment:

teijus said...

really nice.keep them coming..

I've switched to artoac1.wordpress.com

Dear reader, I've switched to WordPress upon getting the pop-up that the current Blogger app is not configured to the upgraded version ...