Monday, January 22, 2007

How Can That Be

When did your physical beauty, ever matter to me
It was always your self, it was always beauty
Age has put on wrinkles, gray shades and bends
It was always the experience, it was always joy
Teeth may not have sparkle, or lips a rush of pink
It was always the smile, it was always mirth

Your anger still reddens you, with eyes big and round
Look at it through my eyes, you will know why I smile
Your gait still has grace, and your eyes a twinkle
When you walk towards me, I still miss some beats
Your laugh still resembles a tinkle, your voice a flowing river
Hours listening to you, can still never tiring be

Have you lost your empathy, your selfless care for many
Have you lost your humility, your values that now have passed on
Have you lost your incurable, your hopeless love for me
Why then did you ask in time I, have lost my love for you?

1 comment:

Shiv said...

so u write poems?? nice one tis..

I've switched to artoac1.wordpress.com

Dear reader, I've switched to WordPress upon getting the pop-up that the current Blogger app is not configured to the upgraded version ...