Saturday, July 18, 2015

If you throw a tomato from here, it will quelch

That's what he said, and looked at me straight. It was a threat. I'd known him long, and that didn't matter. He was most back-patting friendly when the occasion arose. And perhaps that's why I admired him. The way he was true to the moment.

He walked with a limp, but the physical limitation didn't seem to bother him. The way he said it would make any listener believe he could do it if he wanted to.

"And I'm not threatening you" he said, as if reading my thoughts, "This is to introspect on how to live life, as a ball or a tomato?" he added.
"Well that's not impossible too, reading thoughts, if only I can suspend breath a little bit". he said ironically assuring. My expression must be giving me away..Wow, who needs to read thoughts if you can read body language, I thought.
"Agree" he said. This guy knows me just too well. He knows my thought process, why'd he need to read my thoughts.
Isn't this the very reason I chose him as Guru (or was it the other way round). The very blessing I got this life. A Guru who knows and guides. Someone I could submit humbly to, to advise, and to guide.


No comments:

I've switched to artoac1.wordpress.com

Dear reader, I've switched to WordPress upon getting the pop-up that the current Blogger app is not configured to the upgraded version ...