Friday, December 28, 2012

Dream Bus

Did anyone get, this dream like mine
I caught a bus, and it took flight

I skipped the tea, and missed my friends
I ran after it, the bus had went

This bus that took, all dreamers aboard
Such bus had not, could not follow time

This bus that had wheels, and yet took wings
Was a red double-decker, as on Bombay streets

The wind blew on your face, it was a bright summer day
This flight had known no limits, it was a dreamy ride

But this bus that I had missed, I saw it fly away
And take my friends to oblivion, as clear and white as day

I miss those friends already, I stand alone and moan
I know not what to answer, their parents back at home

No comments:

I've switched to artoac1.wordpress.com

Dear reader, I've switched to WordPress upon getting the pop-up that the current Blogger app is not configured to the upgraded version ...