Thursday, November 11, 2010

Maya

Oh mind, beautiful mind
You see this world, and you see its beauty
You see something of dislike, and say it is ugly
It is you who has, created this world
I am just watching, it is you who is living

This life is about, fulfilling your wishes
You suck out my force, to make me tired, distracted
You give me my dreams, to make me feel free
But yet these but are, within perimeter of your experience

Everything I see around, is only your creation
My memory, my thoughts, were planted by you
Those people I see around, are born out of you
The universe I see beyond, also the same within

I write these lines, but know that you listen
And will revolt against I, so the bondage won't be broken

No comments:

I've switched to artoac1.wordpress.com

Dear reader, I've switched to WordPress upon getting the pop-up that the current Blogger app is not configured to the upgraded version ...