Monday, March 05, 2007

A Dormant Search

During times as such, when I look out for you
I have seen you in purity, in water and in green
The days go by, in duties and chores
But tired evenings give rise, to a pang and a sigh

In my search for you, I perhaps loved so many
I searched you in their eyes, their voice and their smile
Perhaps its an illusion, you are with me all through
Perhaps its not time, we will hold hands when that arrives

I meditate on Shiva, on Vishnu and Vagishwari
Although my eyes stay open, my mind travels far
I dream of a home with you, as my presiding deity
Of our embraced walk, unto a sunset beautiful

No comments:

I've switched to artoac1.wordpress.com

Dear reader, I've switched to WordPress upon getting the pop-up that the current Blogger app is not configured to the upgraded version ...