Thursday, January 03, 2019

They use a walking stick, but don't want a walker

Human life is all about the journey towards freedom.

This is the very reason why based on our circumstances in life, we either choose to pursue pleasures, work hard to be independent, or pursue hobbies. At the crest of these are the ones who have realised the futility of all above, and have taken to spirituality.

I was surprised when my grandmother, who holds a walking stick in one hand to walk, refused the need for a walker. In my view, it would only have made it more convenient to walk. But in her view, it meant both her hands now need support instead of one. That it would make her more dependant!

No comments:

I've switched to artoac1.wordpress.com

Dear reader, I've switched to WordPress upon getting the pop-up that the current Blogger app is not configured to the upgraded version ...