Sunday, February 25, 2018

O memories hold on

The orange painted sky
That magnificent view daily different
The rich canvas viewed from building terrace
O memory its sweetness do not wipe

The cycle that I loved
That I learnt my cycling from
That built my muscles for life

Took me every road to school and home
That I would shine every Thursday afternoon
That cycle may I remember, always even if it never could

Those books and chess and football tests
The poetry recitations byheart
The days of life in old years gone by

This Life is made of trifles as school father said
O memories may these you always carry ahead

No comments:

I've switched to artoac1.wordpress.com

Dear reader, I've switched to WordPress upon getting the pop-up that the current Blogger app is not configured to the upgraded version ...