Saturday, January 16, 2016

Watch what you feed kids..Soft Drinks

Again, will try to keep it simple. Yourself, and the kids, just stop drinking any aerated drinks. In addition, when buying fruit juices (if needed), ensure there is no added sugar.

Soft drinks dissolve everything that it passes over to put it simply. I've personally experienced acidity I never had before, but it had at the time only convinced me to keep away from the particular brand. I know better now.

Worst case you want to have something, say in a flight, I believe Gingerale at least does not have any caffeine.

Here are a few links for reference: Ten Reasons to avoid, Harvard Study, Medical Daily

I'm not sure why countries can take notice and spread the word ..instead I see the consumption increase across the world. You cannot entrust companies because this is a high margin business. Gutsy but still not enough is Indra Nooyi's attempt to build a portfolio of health foods/drinks, but I guess investor pressure will never really take Sodas out of focus. .

No comments:

I've switched to artoac1.wordpress.com

Dear reader, I've switched to WordPress upon getting the pop-up that the current Blogger app is not configured to the upgraded version ...