Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Vehicle Dress Codes

For some reason, I always relate a man in formals, even wearing a tie (but not a suit), as the perfect dress code for a motorcycle rider. Somehow it always matches, in my mind...don't know why..

But it put me to thought, about other vehicles, and how my mind perceives them. I realized indeed, the mind has a lot of fixations on many vehicles.
That man in suit, who's not on the motorcycle, has to be sitting in the back of a sedan, which has leather seats!
The gearless scooter goes best with riden by women, or college-going guys in track shorts or pants..

Why oh why has the mind formed these biases, and in how many other topics has it done so, God knows!

One might think that it's simply experience, what the mind has seen the most of, it perceives as correct. Kind of how marketing sells us stuff via advertisements. But ponder this: My mind sees the man in motorcycle will equally suit well in the Hero Ranger kind of big tyred cycles? Why? Maybe because it's almost a half-sized motorcycle?

Hatchbacks have to be driven best by short-sleeved guys in t-shirt!! Now, how do I go to work?? :-O

No comments:

I've switched to artoac1.wordpress.com

Dear reader, I've switched to WordPress upon getting the pop-up that the current Blogger app is not configured to the upgraded version ...