Sunday, February 10, 2013

Shiva

Shiva is the mystic I love, I awe. Shiva the creator of the universe. The one who was neither created nor (or should I be saying hence) would end. Shiva the one free of attachment; yet one who once thrived in lust. Shiva, of varied expressions Nataraja, yet one can practice penance for ages. Shiva the angry,the innocent, the loving. Yet Shiva the only one, who can rules over Nagas. Shiva does not exist, he lives in all of us. Indeed he, and us, are rules of this universe. Tied to nature, our true selves have taken forms. The character of Shiva is there is to remind us, that Gods need not be austere, detached and isolated. We can be Gods, by only being free. Free of our inhibitions, free of all bias, free of all attachments, and truly breathe in the Life.

No comments:

I've switched to artoac1.wordpress.com

Dear reader, I've switched to WordPress upon getting the pop-up that the current Blogger app is not configured to the upgraded version ...