Sunday, October 09, 2016

Devi, your mere sight

My Mother, Dear Devi, your mere sight
Reminds me of love, poured by doting mother on child

You loving look at me, as the Ganga gushing forth
Your mere sight gave goosebumps, had the prana throbbing inside
I could feel the change within, as something unexplained

You are mother that feeds, the Shakti that nurtures
You bless us with child, and the love to pour on child
You are Mata Bhavani, the giver of courage,
With you within me, why the world do I fear

True knowledge may dawn, this all my illumined projection
Ishta Devi Saraswati, may your sight invoke  this insight

You are Mata Bhadrakali, with blood oozing all around
Your drive away abhorrence, blessing all with devotion
You are the power that takes us, past the beginningless Samsara
Why, your mere sight Mata, wipes out aeons of my Karmas

No comments:

I've switched to artoac1.wordpress.com

Dear reader, I've switched to WordPress upon getting the pop-up that the current Blogger app is not configured to the upgraded version ...