Saturday, September 03, 2016

Narasimham series Part 7: Why am I back

Part 6 | But I had left it all. Why am I now back. Yes, I had to get answers. Of why were soldiers sent after me, this life. And I had to appreciate, why has Narasimha started to possess me.

The sight of the palace, or is it the Devi who presides over this kingdom, is now giving me clarity. I need to find out reasons. I had turned to the path of bliss, given this all up. Left all to their Karma. But there was the gnawing question deep within. What of my Karma: Is there a redemption, or is it for my next life.

I think the answer is close. If my tapas has purified me enough that the Lord himself takes refuge to protect this body, there is more left. I need to check why.

Dawn was to break, and the first ray had glowed my energies. I hardly needed sleep now. I rose and went off to meditation. The ocean of bliss, I could access at will! | Part 8

No comments:

I've switched to artoac1.wordpress.com

Dear reader, I've switched to WordPress upon getting the pop-up that the current Blogger app is not configured to the upgraded version ...